Lasercut tabbed box
Creates a tabbed box with kerf setting for tight fits. Or dimples for press fits.
- set dimensions in various units,
- width, depth, height, material thickness,
- choose number of tabs for each dimension,
- include corners or not,
- kerf adjustable - if tight fit required, or
- can use dimples for pressure fits for wood etc (rounds or triangles), or
- can set zero kerf and use minimal material to create.
In all cases - uses minimal lines to optimise for laser cutting.
- 7.3 KB