Inkscape.org
Beyond the Basics Any working 3rd party extension for 1.2.2 Appimage?
    Chameleon Scales Chameleon Scales @Chameleon_Scales

The extensions gallery page currently returns no result for version 1.2.2: https://inkscape.org/gallery/=extension/?tags=1.2.2

Does anyone know if there's one out there that works with the Appimage ?

I tried TexText and Bingo Card Creator which are supposed to work in Inkscape 1.2.1, which I can't test for that version because when I run the supposedly 1.2.1 appimage the Help>About dialog says it's 1.2.2.

Anyway on 1.2.2 The Bingo card creator appears in the Extensions menu but doesn't do anything and TexText doesn't even appear in the menu.

The reason I'm asking if anything is supposed to work is because I'd like to develop an extension myself but before I follow the extension developer documentation, I'd like to make sure anything can work on my system because my Appimage returns an error (see this topic), and doesn't seem to get any 3rd-party extension going.

Note: I have the following packages installed on my system (Debian 11) as requested in the TexText extension documentation:

python3-gi
    gir1.2-gtk-3.0
    gir1.2-gtksource-3.0
Inkscape Inkscape.org Inkscape Forum Beyond the Basics Any working 3rd party extension for 1.2.2 Appimage?