Inkscape at Google Summer of Code 2012
24 april 2012 18:57
We are happy to announce that five Inkscape students will be participating in the Google Summer of Code 2012 program.
- Jan Pulmann will create Python bindings for lib2Geom, the computational geometry library we use.
- Samuel Chase will improve guides management in Inkscape.
- Veronika Irvine will create a new tool for on-canvas tessellation.
- Eugene Lezhnin will improve the way Inkscape works with text and implement some much desired features such as indentation and underlines.
- Cheng Zhang will convert more code to C++. namely SP Event Context.
We wish our students happy coding!