Make the Inkscape community your own by participating - there are many ways to join in. We are social!
You can also follow our bloggers at Planet Inkscape.
User Support and Discussion
- InkscapeForum.com - user forum
- Inkscape Community - user forum, tutorials, and gallery
- Inkscapeforum.it - Italian user forum
- InkscapeForum.de - German user forum
- Open Draw Community - German user forum
- LinuxGraphic.org's Inkscape board - French user forum
- Russian Inkscape forum - Russian user forum
- Brazilian Inkscape website - tutorials and mailing list
- Inkscape Google Plus Community - tutorials and user support
There are several mailing lists serving the Inkscape user community. In addition to English, there are also Spanish, Italian, French, and Portuguese. And there are more lists which Inkscape users might be interested in joining, such as tester, translator, or other. Those can be found on this page.
IRC (Internet Relay Chat)
Inkscape users are welcome to ask for assistance or discuss issues on the #inkscape IRC channel on freenode (irc://irc.freenode.org/#inkscape), which can conveniently be accessed on the Chat Now page. Please have a look at the guidelines, which appear just above the chat window. While both users and developers use this channel, the developers have other places to communicate among only themselves (see below).
Traditionally developers communicate on the inkscape-devel mailing list. There are more lists which developers might be interested in joining, such as tester, cvs, or other. You can find those listed on this page.
Developers can chat live via IRC.