Each Inkscape team has responsibilities, rules and specific privileges. These are documented here, so all teams understand how they are supposed to work and what may be required of them.
Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement
Fiscal Sponsorship Agreement with Software Freedom Conservancy (68.1 KB)
- Board members are elected by developers listed in the AUTHORS file
- The team must have at least 3 members and no more than 7
- The team must elect fill the quota within a year or the conservancy will appoint members.
- Board members can serve until they resign or are removed
- Board members can be removed by a vote, or by not appearing for 3 consecutive votes.
Calling for Votes
- Votes are conducted via the email mailing list, IRC or website.
- Any member may call for votes on any issue
- Votes must be cast within 7 days, or within the defined period.